Sunday, June 10, 2012

Casa Magna Colorado Sancho review

At the Lone Star Cigar Bash, I picked up a tin of 3 sanchos from Casa Magna - it looked like a great size for a short smoke, and smelled really good. Made in Nicaragua, which is a fair indication so far that I will like it.

Dark wrapper, firm draw with a rich mocha flavor (pre-lighting)

The flavor was earthy and rich with a touch of mocha.  It burned a lot longer than I was expecting, as it has a very tight draw and I ended up needing to double punch it to be able to smoke it.  It easily lasted as long as the full sized cigar Thomas smoked that night.

Overall I am very fond of these and am likely to continue purchasing them, however, don't be fooled by the short length, this is a full sized smoke, time-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment